I miss the palm trees, warm sun, and ocean breezes already; but it’s nice to be back from Punta Cana
Amazed that it too this long for Chatterbox to close in St. Paul bizjournals.com/twincities/mor…
Finally worked off my 3yr backlog of This American Life and Wait Wait Don’t tell me. Starting Ask Me Another tomorrow…
- Max your 401(k) or equivalent employee contribution.
- Buy inexpensive well-diversified mutual funds such as Vanguard Target 20XX funds.
- Never buy or sell an individual security. The person on the other side of the table knows more than you do about this stuff.
- Save 20% of your money.
- Pay your credit card balance in full every month.
- Maximize tax-advantaged savings vehicles like Roth, SEP, and 529 accounts.
- Pay attention to fees. Avoid actively managed funds.
- Make financial advisor commit to a fiduciary standard.
- Promote social insurance programs to help people when things go wrong.
Today in Geek History: Happy birthday Tom Baker, Buzz Aldrin, & DeForest Kelley! The ultimate space birthday party.
Optus Cycling becomes Rally Cycling — MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — prn.to/1PyhrOT
In case they change the picture at deem.com https://t.co/equFCEKZu6