Posted January 28th, 2012 by Dr. Wingnut
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ¾ cup Frank’s Redhot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 – 12½ ounce cans Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
Source: Adapted from Frank’s® Redhot®
- Heat oven to 350F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot Sauce and blue cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
- Serve with Tostito’s Scoops! tortilla chips, Fritos scoops.