Some artists from the '60s are re-releasing their hits with new lyrics to accommodate "our" generation:
- Herman's Hermits: "Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely Walker"
- The Bee Gees: "How Can You Mend A Broken Hip"
- The Temptations: "Papa's Got A Kidney Stone"
- Ringo Star: "I Get By With A Little Help From Depends"
- Marvin Gaye: "I Heard It Through The Grape Nuts"
- Procol Harum: "A Whiter Shade Of Hair"
- Johnny Nash: "I Can't See Clearly Now"
- Leo Sayer: "You Make Me Feel Like Napping"
- ABBA: "Denture Queen"
- Paul Simon: "Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver"
- Roberta Flack: "The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face"
- The Commodores: "Once, Twice, Three Times To The Bathroom"
- Bobby Darin: "Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' A Flash"
via eMail, Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:40:24 -0400