- Ushers will eat newcomers.
- During the absence of our pastor, we enjoy the rare priviledge of hearing a good sermon when J.F. Stubbs supplied our pulpit.
- Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to church secretary.
- The chior will meet at the Larsen house for fun ans sinning.
- Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It is a good chance to get rid of those things not worth k eeping around the house. Bring your husbands.
- Don't let worry kill you – let the church help.
- The peace-making meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Smith to come forward and lay an egg on the alter.
- Missionary from Africa speaking – name: Bertha Belch. Announcement: "Come tonight and hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.
From Martha T. Harris taken from "GORHAM TIMES" 4-9-99