- Thoroughly clean toilet.
- Lift both lids and add shampoo.
- Find and soothe cat as you carry him to bathroom.
- In one swift move, place cat in toilet, close both lids and stand on top, so cat cannot escape.
- The cat will self agitate and produce ample suds. (Ignore ruckus from inside toilet, cat is enjoying this)
- Flush toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides power rinse, which is quite effective.
- Have someone open outside door, stand as far from toilet as possible and quickly lift both lids.
- Clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and outdoors, where he will air dry.
via eMail from Martha Clark, Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:52:59 -0500