These are actual instructions on actual labels!
- ON TESCO'S TIRIMISU DESSERT
Do not turn upside down. (Printed on the bottom of the box.)
- ON MARKS & SPENCER BREAD PUDDING
Product will be hot after heating
- ON PACKAGING FOR A ROWENTA IRON
Do not Iron clothes on body
- ON BOOT'S CHILDREN'S COUGH MEDICINE
Do not drive car or operate machinery
- ON NYTOL (A SLEEP AID)
Warning: may cause drowsiness
- ON A STRING OF CHINESE MADE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
For indoor or outdoor use only.
- ON A JAPANESE FOOD PROCESSOR
Not to be used for the other use
- ON SAINSBURY'S PEANUTS
Warning: contains nuts
- ON AN AMERICAN AIRLINES PACKET OF NUTS
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
- ON A SWEDISH CHAINSAW
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands
- ON A PACKET OF SUNMAID RAISINS
Why not try tossing over your favorite breakfast cereal?
- ON A KOREAN KITCHEN KNIFE
Warning keep out of children