I don’t have to live in fear every day, but the headlines in Google news today are quite disconcerting:
- Mexican President cancel’s his visit to the White House
- The Doomsday Clock Is Reset: Closest To Midnight Since The 1950s
- It’s No Trump Tower, but White House Has ‘Beautiful’ Phones
- The State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned
- British lawmakers tell their prime minister: Your groveling in front of Trump is embarrassing
- Did Trump Just Say That Honoring the Geneva Conventions Is for Fools?
WTF is going on? It seems like living in an alternate reality; maybe that’s why 1984 is the best seller on Amazon this week.
At least with MTM passing, she upstaged Prince in the Star-Tribune today and I didn’t see a single mention of the purple one; that hasn’t happened in six-months and five days…