- In prison you spend the majority of your time in an 8'x10' cell.
At work you spend most of your time in a 6'x8'cubicle.
- In prison you get three meals a day.
At work you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it.
- In prison you get time off for good behavior.
At work you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.
- In prison a guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
At work you must carry around a security card and unlock and open all the doors yourself.
- In prison you can watch TV and play games.
At work you get fired for watching TV and playing games.
- In prison you get your own toilet.
At work you have to share.
- In prison they allow your family and friends to visit.
At work you cannot even speak to your family and friends on the phone.
- In prison all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work required.
At work you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.
- In prison you spend most of your life looking through the bars from the inside wanting to get out.
At work you spend your time wanting to get out and inside bars.
- In prison you can join many programs which you can leave at any time.
At work there are some programs you can never get out of.
- In prison there are OCCASIONALLY wardens who are sadistic.
At work we ALWAYS have managers.