Great easy way to serve potatoes to a crowd – and they’ll be pleased.
- 2 pounds shredded frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ cup corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients except corn flake crumbs in a large bowl.
- Spread potato mixture in a 9 × 13 inch baking pan.
- Top with corn flake crumbs
- Cover pan with aluminum foil
- Bake for 1 hour
- Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 30 minutes.
2 cups of plain corn flakes crush down to ½ cup of crumbs.