Always a favorite around our house for the holidays
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Cranberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1½ cups cold water (reuse the liquid from the oranges and make up the difference with water)
- 1½ cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add cranberry sauce; stir until melted. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate about 1¼ hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Gently stir in orange segments.
- MEANWHILE, mix crumbs, ¼ cup of the sugar and the butter in 13×9-inch pan. Press firmly onto bottom of dish to form crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese and the remaining ¼ cup sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust; cover with the gelatin mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with the remaining whipped topping.