Here’s a recipe we should try when we make our next turkey.
- 8 – 15 lb. turkey
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is Good.)
- 1 cup uncooked popcorn (Orville Redenbacher’s Low Fat)
- Salt/Peper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush turkey well with melted butter salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.
- Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.
- Listen for the popping sounds. When the turkey’s ass blows the oven door open and the bird flies across the room, it’s done.
- And, you thought I couldn’t cook!!!!